STEAMED BLACK TILAPIA WITH FERMENTED BLACK BEANS
|Serves:||Preparation Time:||Cooking Time:|
|4||30 minutes||20 minutes|
|Black Tilapia, gutted and cleaned||600g|
|Shredded spring Onion||15g|
|Shredded red chilli||5g|
|A few stems of Coriander|
|Chinese cooking wine||10ml|
|Seasoned Soy Sauce||15ml|
|Fermented black beans||10g|
1. Make 3 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish.
2. Chop the black beans; place half of the black beans, spring onion and ginger on a plate and place the fish on top.
3. Sprinkle sugar onto the fish, then pour the Chinese cooking wine, seaoned soy sauce and cooking oil on top; cover the fish with remaining black beans, red chilli, spring onion and ginger.
4. Steam on high heat for about 17 minutes.
5. Garnish with coriander stems and ready to serve.
You may also find our recipe on NTUC Fairprice’s Recipe Section.