GOLDEN POMFRET IN THAI TOM YUM SOUP
|Golden Pomfret, cleaned||500/600g|
|Young galangal, sliced||a few|
|Fresh small red chilli||6pcs|
|Kaffir Lime leaves||2 blades|
|Soup stock||1 liter||Sugar||3 tsp|
|Chicken seasoning powder||1 tsp||Pickled Plum||2 pcs|
|Lime Juice||2 tbsp||Spicy Oil||1 tbsp|
|Fish Sauce||2 tbsp|
1. Make several diagonal cuts at 1 finger-wide spacing on both side of fish belly.
2. Marinate the fish in a mixture of all the seasoning together for 30 minutes.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
4. Place sliced potatos at the bottom of the baking dish, drizzle oil, place the fish on top.
5. Scatter sliced red pepper, green chilli and wedged tomatos on the fish.
6. Put the dish into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Take out the dish and smear honey on both sides of the fish and put into oven for another 15 minutes
8. Take out the dish and ready to serve