FRIED GREY MULLET WITH LIGHT SOY SAUCE
|Sliced Ginger||a few|
|Light Soy Sauce||150g|
1. Cut off the fish head and tail. Debone and fillet the fish, set aside
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Fry the sliced ginger until turning golden color.
3. Heat remaining oil over high heat until hot. Place fillets skin side down first on the pan and fry for 2mins on each side, or until golden-brown and cooked through.
4. Remove the cooked fillet from the frying pan, set aside.
5. Fry the fish head and tail in the same way, remove from the frying pan and set aside.
6. Keep the oil in the frying pan, add in Light Soy Sauce, heat up for 1-2 minutes.
7. Put the lettuce on a serving dish, place the fish head, fillet and tail on top, drizzle the sizzling Light Soy Sauce over the fish and serve.