BAKED GREY MULLET WITH HONEY
|Serves:||Preparation Time:||Cooking Time:|
|4||15 minutes||45 minutes|
|Grey mullet, gutted and cleaned||800g|
|Sliced potato with skin on||1 pc|
|Sliced red pepper||20g|
|Sliced green chilli||30g|
|Chinese cooking wine||10ml|
|Light soy sauce||15ml|
|Dark soy sauce||10ml|
1. Make several diagonal cuts at 1 finger-wide spacing on both side of fish belly.
2. Marinate the fish in a mixture of all the seasoning together for 30 minutes.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
4. Place sliced potatos at the bottom of the baking dish, drizzle oil, place the fish on top.
5. Scatter sliced red pepper, green chilli and wedged tomatos on the fish.
6. Put the dish into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Take out the dish and smear honey on both sides of the fish and put into oven for another 15 minutes
8. Take out the dish and ready to serve.
You may also find our recipe on NTUC Fairprice’s Recipe Section.